Click on the images to find properties for sale or to rent. Scroll down this page to find documents, forms and information on selling or renting a property.

Sale or Transfer of Property
If you wish to sell or transfer ownership of your Long Point property, you must complete the Statement of Intent to Transfer Seasonal Property (LPC-1a). If you are transferring a year-round camp, contact the Long Point secretary.  For more information on specific requirements, see Property Transfer Requirements. Note that the seller must also provide the Inspection of Wastewater Disposal System (LPC2), which must be completed by a Vermont-licensed tech B or a professional engineer.